Full-stack Growth engineer
This job offer is expired
We're looking for a results-oriented and startup-loving engineer to help us expand our business as part of our growth team. We're fast and adaptive, seeking to move the needle on key business goals through experimentation and measurement.
This role could be perfect for you if you love startups and aren't scared to own things and pivot.
Curious and creative, you're excited to think outside the box (and your job description) to succeed. You're a natural problem solver who enjoys figuring out solutions that work for users and business. While you enjoy crafting quality code, you're also comfortable with tradeoffs in release schedules. If, like us, you get things done and believe that quick iterations lead to best results, we'd love to talk to you!
To sum up...
... the team: A close-knit group of nerds eager to help you fit in. We love what we're doing, and we also love a good laugh.
... the role: A fantastic opportunity to use your skills to build a platform that's changing the world of work as we know it.
... the location: Tallinn, Estonia, where we work from a cool and comfy office space in the trendy Kalamaja area. We're a fun bunch and we enjoy each other's company. Sometimes we even hang out voluntarily after hours! If you'd like to learn more about the kind of stuff we get up to around here, you can skim through our team blog: blog.jobbatical.com/tagged/jobbatical
Are you a full-stack developer eager to extend your knowledge in the field of growth hacking? A data geek who never gets tired of learning new things? Join our team in Tallinn!
- Analyze data to really understand our customers and in-depth funnel, identify areas of opportunity to increase our KPIs.Work with the team to implement and execute features and experiments to drive customer growth, retention, engagement, and revenue.Ensure tests get up and running, and be willing and able to help our product and marketing teams interpret results.Remove roadblocks to continue quick work, agile development, constant testing and iteration.Act on feedback to learn and grow.
- You have at least 2 years of hands-on experience creating SaaS software products on Node.js.You are proficient in PostgreSQL, React.js, Node.js runtime and ecosystem.You have expertise in Semantic HTML5, CSS3 and other web APIs and technologies.You have knowledge of CSS preprocessors (SASS, SCSS, LESS).You're experienced in developing responsive websites.You feel at home working in a test-driven, agile team.You're familiar with the back-end environment and how to work with APIs.You can dig into the existing codebase and know how to refactor for performance and maintainability.You have knowledge of modern bundling tools (automation tools) like webpack, parcel, gulp, etc.You're a data-geek with a clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics.You’re comfortable working full-stack and excited about diving into the front end, back end or datastore as needed.You have an understanding of SEO and SEM.You have a solid understanding of conversions and online user acquisition metrics and methods.You're really a great communicator with excellent English.
- Experience in growth is a huge plus.Some design skills are very welcome.
Compensation & Benefits
- You'll get a locally competitive salary and equity options.
- Your relocation package will include a visa and work permit. We'll also cover your international travel costs.
- Your health insurance will be covered. You'll also get family leave, flexible hours, and an allowance for books, Uber, and sports.
- Working in our spacious office in Tallinn's coolest hipster-approved district, you'll enjoy a fully stocked fridge, a casual environment, fun outings, weekly team lunches... And a swing. We have a swing. We also brew our own kombucha. His name is Bob.