← Back to all jobs
Fullstack Engineer (first engineer)
This job offer is expired
We're a startup building a platform for the future of healthcare, starting with real-time calendar availability and scheduling collaboration between patients and doctors.
You'll be the first engineer, working directly with our CTO, to build a greenfield platform. You'll be able to have a major impact on the code and shape the direction of the product.
- Architect, design, and build SPA to run the frontend of our platform. You will own this.
- Collaborate on design (and possible implementation) of backend APIs
- Be a large part in shaping and defining the engineering culture of our team
- Grow into a key leadership position in the engineering team as the first engineer.
Our Tech Stack
- Microservices built in Elixir, Rails, & Golang connected using GraphQL and GRPC.
- Vue or React for web apps
- Kubernetes on AWS, Docker, Redis, Postgres, Elasticsearch
- Gitlab, Atlassian, and Jenkins for Development/CD.
Our ideal candidate
- Professional experience using React, Vue.JS, Angular, or another modern frontend framework
- Knowledge of (but not necessary an expert in) server-side web programming (Rails, Python, PHP, etc)
- Experience consuming REST or GraphQL APIs
- Knowledge and experience of agile software development methods
- You are passionate about the quality of your code
The team is located in Austin, TX and Dallas, TX, but we are open to remote candidates outside of Texas.
More remote react jobs
Full Stack Developer Upstack Technologies, Inc.
Front End Developer [Remote] Bitfinex