Experienced Front-end Engineer in a Growing Tech Startup
This job offer is expired
Ardoq is ready for scale and we are exploring how we should redesign our core architecture. We have been compelled by Reactive programming and have started thinking about how we should rebuild the core of our application with RxJS and React.
Some of the problems we have to solve are:
- Support editing and visualization of large amounts of data
- Allow our users to model complex data flows and architectures in a performant single-page application
Some of the features worth mentioning from our single-page application:
- A full-fledged editor to model organizations and complex structures as graphs
- Automatically generated visualizations
- Live, embeddable presentations (Google Slides for data visualizations)
- Real-time collaboration with Websockets
We are looking for someone who is ready to tackle problems that come with scaling a tech company internationally. You should thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and be ready to tackle problems that you probably haven't seen before.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
- 3+ years of work experience as a software engineer
- Passion for building beautiful web apps with stellar user experience.
You have or would like to gain…
- Experience with building performant front-end applications
- Experience with SVG and libraries such as d3 or yfiles
- Working in a dynamic, collaborative and highly skilled team
- Learning new technology and mastering new skills
- Taking ownership and follow through on tasks
- Sharing your knowledge and encourage others to do the same