This job offer is expired
Jampp is a performance marketing platform for acquiring and retargeting mobile customers. The platform combines behavioral data with predictive and programmatic technology to generate revenue for advertisers by showing personal, relevant ads that inspire consumers to use their favorite apps more often.
Short version: we are a team of +80 mobile specialists, using data to build unique products used by the fastest growing global app-driven businesses.
Our challenges span many technologies, from an extremely scalable and highly available platform to big data tools that allow us to manage the big stream of data we have: We handle hundreds of instances buying impressions in a global market 24x7 with datacenters in 3 continents, processing 150 TB daily, 850K QPS and 55+ billion in-app events per month. To pick the best ads and show them to the right people at the right time, we rely on real-time machine learning models (with billions of features) that give us predictions in less than 1ms. Yes, we have an awesome Engineering team.
Jampp serves a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, Cape Town and Buenos Aires.
This is an on-site position in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop features using Node.js and/or React
- Build and design new modular, reusable components and features
- Push the boundaries of user interface design
- Work alongside our core, data science, and design teams
- Set and hold a high bar for quality, well-tested code
- Active participation in our product definition (Design Thinking)
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Backend development experience of REST APIs
- Database's expertise. (Mysql, Postgres, etc.)
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS
- Experience with React, Redux. Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and package managers, bundlers, and task runners like Browserify, Grunt, Gulp and/or Webpack
WHAT WE OFFER
- Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- Competitive salary
- A structured onboarding Bootcamp in Buenos Aires, Argentina (HQ) and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together.
- A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- An entrepreneurial environment.
- Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks!
- Cool swag and team activities. Did we mention an annual off-site?