Full-Stack Engineer (Web)
This job offer is expired
The Grab web teams work on both desktop and mobile web apps, building delightful, performant user interfaces that our passengers use to access booking and ride information. Grab full stack engineers also provide the company with internal web portals that support the core business logic of Grab.
We feel everyone should have access to transportation, so your high-quality delivery is vital to Grab and our community.
- Design, implement and manage web apps that impact millions of users.
- Experience an exciting culture that uses the state of the art web technologies.
- Grow in an environment passionate about knowledge-sharing and code review.
- Learn software engineering practices for coding at scale: static analysis, feature flags, instrumentation, and more.
- Design and implement RESTful APIs.
- Build and deploy performant modern web applications in React, Redux, Webpack, ES6, and Flow
- Architect efficient and scalable backend systems.
- Write unit, functional and end-to-end tests.
- Write high-quality code (Ruby on Rails, Go) that communicates with upstream backend services via HTTP APIs.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- Participate in code reviews.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience shipping web applications to production.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, web protocols, and web performance optimisation techniques
- In-depth understanding of web frameworks (such as Rails, Django, etc).
- Proficient understanding of the HTTP protocol.
- Experience with ES6/ES2015 or ES7/ES2016 is considered a plus.
- Experience with React, Redux/Flow is considered a plus.
- Experience with at least one CSS preprocessor: Sass, Less, PostCSS, Stylus, is considered a plus.