Use your React skills to shape the future of housing
This job offer is expired
At Home our mission is to make housing better for everyone. We're obsessed by creating a wow experience for our customers and believe in a simple, easy-to-use and well designed product.
If you’re someone curious to experiment and to build long-lasting technical solutions together with a fun team, you've come to the right place: we're waiting for you and your React skills to join us shape the future of housing.
Your challenge as a Home Frontend Engineer will be to support the full development of our platforms, from feature development to implementation. If we have to aggregate technical dept, you'd make sure we are aware of it and plan ahead for the long term.
You will be working side by side with our other engineerings including Moritz, our CTO and co-founder. In order for you to best cope with the challenges ahead we'd consider it important you have at least a year of React experience behind you as well as experience working with Node.js.
# Typical responsibilities as our next Frontend Engineer includes
- Being an instrumental part in forwarding the new tenancy platform from design, feature development and implementation
- Working on the architecture of future projects and collaborate closely with our engineering team on technical implementation of our roadmap
- You will keep our code clean and maintainable. If we have to aggregate technical dept, you make sure we are aware of it and plan ahead for the long term.
- Improving events tracking to have better feedbacks on what we build as well as bug-fixing and UI/UX improvements
- Implementing new features from our feature-backlog
- You feel comfortable using React/React Native and Node.js
- You have a sensibility for design and UX
- Your known for your experience in Scrum and Agile methodologies
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You've used graphQL, AWS, PostgreSQL, Typescript or Flow in production before
- Sharing open source content to our blog & the rest of the engineer community out there.
Please let us know if you have any particular questions or requests, we'll always do our best to make the process work for you! You can contact both Mia and Moritz for any other questions or details about this opportunity.