← Back to all jobs
Hybrid Mobile Application Developer
This job offer is expired
We encourage a culture of openness and learning. We look for highly reliable and driven individuals, who exhibit a passion for the work they create, to join our team. We have a fairly flat work environment, meaning that each of our employees are expected to be self-reliant and can manage their time and work accordingly. No super egos allowed. We also encourage a sense of responsibility for the community they live in.
Required Skills and Experiences
- React Native and/or Ionic platform experience.
- Knowledge of iOS and Android development.
- Knowledge of API development and backend frameworks.
- Native iOS and Android application development experience.
- Live applications in both Apple and Google app stores.
- We're cool with a qualified candidate working remotely.
- We are looking for someone within the United States.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid time off.
- Paid holiday time off.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Stipend to attend an annual professional conference.
- Annual company retreat (good times, not boring stuff).
- Annual company conference (again, good times, not boring stuff).
More remote react jobs
Senior React Native Developer Quimbee
React Developer (React, TypeScript, Redux) Trainer Road, LLC
Head of Frontend Engineering The Block