Software Engineer - FrontEnd
This job offer is expired
- Work closely with Product and Design teams to design and implement complex user interfaces and user-facing features for the next generation CEM product.
- Develop new user-facing features, interactive visualizations, and customer-driven enhancements to our Core Reporting application.
- Create fast, easy to use UI components that can be implemented quickly and seamlessly to support diverse clients.
- Participate in a thriving Front-End Engineering community, helping shape mid/long-term technical roadmap and FE architecture patterns for the global Engineering organization.
- Ability to deliver best-of-breed HTML5 & CSS3 code.
- Proficient understanding of:
- Architecture patterns like MV*, Flux or Redux.
- Advanced performance tools usage, such as Chrome Dev Tools Profiling/Timeline.
- Client-side JS libraries/frameworks such as AngularJS or ReactJS.
- Server-side CSS pre-processing platforms such as Less or SASS.
- Cross-browser compatibility.
- HTTP/XHR request handling.
- TDD and BDD.
- Preferred (but not required) to have experience with:
- CSS-in-JS techniques
We don’t expect to be perfect, but we are always proactively seeking out ways to help ourselves and our teams to minimize pain points within our infrastructure and code base. We LOVE technology -- and follow the latest industry best-practices, sharing what we learn. We are not afraid of failing when we are experimenting with different technologies, development methodologies, and toolings. We build strong relationships with team members around the globe.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.