Senior Full-Stack Developer - Node.js / React / Python
This job offer is expired
The ideal candidate for this role has delivered multiple production web and mobile applications, preferably in a regulated space. Experience with medical devices, health care, and knowledge of regulatory and quality management systems is a strong plus.
What you will do:
- Develop full-stack for web applications in Node.js and React.js
- Develop data analytics tools in Python.
- Implement multiple types of data stores (e.g. MongoDB, SQL, Redis)
- Design and develop RESTful APIs for mobile applications.
- Engage with other team members (product managers, front end developers, mobile developers, etc.) to design and implement new features.
- Competitive salary + potential for bonuses.
- Early-employee equity.
- Full (100%) coverage on medical, dental, and vision insurance plans with one of the largest insurers in the US.
- Extremely generous time off
- >3 weeks vacation
- 10 personal days
- >16 days of holidays