Senior Front-End Dev (Buenos Aires)
This job offer is expired
As a Senior Front-End Developer you will take a lead role in the Ripio team, delivering quality wireframes, layouts and mockups plus optimizing our online services to enable real access to cryptocurrency and digital economy in Latin America. It’s a great opportunity to work side by side with Blockchain experts and engineer talents in one of the leading fintech companies in the region.
About the Position
This job is made for someone passionate about creative web design who understands the power of visual language as a fundamental ingredient to communicate new technologies. The ideal candidate is also eager to drive fresh ideas and exhibit effective teamwork in order to achieve the best user experience and make an impact within the crypto ecosystem as a whole.
We’re looking for
- 5+ years of experience in front-end technologies and application frameworks (such as Angular, Ember and React).
- Experience in testing tools (Jasmine, Karma, etc.)
- Some experience developing with technologies such as Django and Flask is valued.
- Agile software development experience is valued.
- Intermediate / advanced English language.
- The ability to play a musical instrument (anything, from a 12-string guitar to a triangle) is valued.
What you will do
- Develop user-friendly interfaces and dashboards for all of our services.
- Improve each aspect of the platform’s layout and user experience.
- Write unit, integration and browser tests, and document your work.
- Be in permanent contact with the growth and communications team.
- Handle multiple tasks, contributing in the entire front-end design development cycle.
- Translate design into code, while talking about music, films and geek stuff.
What we expect from you
- Be creative. Keep an open mind on all your technical and design choices.
- Be proactive. Identify and recommend solutions to any UX-based weakness.
- Have a practical approach to the code you write.
- Learn the development roadmap and your expected deliveries.
- Share your knowledge and provide feedback for your fellow co-workers.