React Frontend Developer
This job offer is expired
At Trovit we simplify search by centralising millions of ads from thousands of websites in just one click. To run a website with 100M visits per month in over 50 countries is certainly not a piece of cake but with more than 10 years of experience and a brilliant team behind the scenes we manage to help our users make the best possible decision when they search for the life they want, every single day.
At Trovit you’ll find a creative team doing big things in an actual start-up atmosphere. We have created a working environment where we can innovate faster, adapt quicker and have a bigger impact, that's why our autonomous tech teams are working in a challenge based system, taking on new projects every few months. This means that at Trovit you will have the opportunity to also challenge yourself to achieve ever-higher summits.
Within this flexible and adaptable organization, we are looking for a skilled and experienced Frontend Developer who can help us push our challenges further, be it by working on improving our client-facing monetization product or working on other user-facing projects. You will succeed working with us if you have really solid JS experience, you have worked with complex systems with tons of users and if you enjoy and thrive in a working culture like that our team.
What you will do:
- Integrate in an autonomous and challenge-focused team
- Develop front end features
- Ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Identify and sort out issues or opportunities to improve performance
How we work:
- Really pragmatics
- Working in a team and with a team
- Discussing design and taking decisions with the team
- Pull Requests, Code reviews and team approval
- Merge and deploy
- No matter how hard the problem is, we stay always positive
What we expect from you:
- Love JS: we use it both on client and server side.
- Improve the system while it grows, the right decisions today could be not good tomorrow
- We are looking for a way to approach software engineering that fits with our team
- Solid experience developing complex solutions with React.
- Previous experience in high performance websites
- Comfortable interacting with APIs
- Interest in any newer technology such as React, and testing tools like Jest
- Flexible and able to adapt to a fast paced organisation
- Proactive, problem solver and work as a team player
It will also be nice if:
- You have experience with NodeJS
- You have experience building universal web apps and PWA
What we offer you:
The most important things that we offer at Trovit is our culture and an environment where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges, make an impact while learning and growing along the way.
We also offer several benefits:
- Yearly training budget
- Private medical insurance
- Restaurant vouchers
- Two yearly retreats usually involving skiing or sunbathingAnd a few other perks
Sounds interesting? Then we need to talk!