Senior Front End Web Developer IoT (m/f)
This job offer is expired
Are you a PASSIONATE Senior Front End Web Developer looking to develop your career working at the forefront of IoT innovation? Do you have the hunger to explore the unchartered territory of Internet of Light PARTNERING with a dynamic R&D team? Do you want to be part of a new venture to help maximise business PERFROMANCE? If the answer to the questions are yes, then we want to hear from you.
Tridonic are recruiting for a Senior Front End Web Developer to work in our newly established software competence centre for lighting technologies in Porto as the business strengthens its group wide software know-how. You will be part of a team on the edge of innovation who take pride in bringing to the market new innovations and state of the art technology. This is an exciting time to be joining the Tridonic team as we look to strengthen our position as the global driver of lighting technology.
As a Senior Front End Web Developer you will be part of the Tridonic IoT team which is responsible for building a world-class IoT cloud portal which will allow our customers to easily manage their lighting and “beyond lighting” devices.
You will support the existing connecDIM cloud portal and utilize key learnings as you build the next generation net4more cloud portal.
Your remit will include but not limited to:
- Responsible for implementing high quality client and server side software components for web applications and premium services
- Develop and support responsive web applications for leading browsers across various devices (laptop, tablet and phone)
- Work closely with product managers and UX designers to continually improve overall customer user experience
- Lead the adoption of best-in-class software development practices, frameworks and tools
- Work closely with architects to translate overall architecture and requirements into well designed and implemented software components
- Participate in software design reviews, conduct peer code reviews and provide feedback to junior developers
- Write unit and functional tests for your code and contribute to test automation and continuous integration and deployment processes
If this is you and you are excited reading this then Tridonic offers the opportunity to build a truly global career with a market leading brand. You’ll be joining an award winning team in a growing market with the freedom to make an impact – and build the career you’re proud of.