This job offer is expired
We are seeking very talented user interface engineers to develop and enhance existing web based applications. Utilize your broad base of experience to translate difficult business logic into readable and maintainable code. Make a direct impact on the company with your web front end expertise. We use cutting edge technology. Our company is growing rapidly, and we need more good people to help us do so.
Do you like building cutting edge applications? Do you write clean elegant code effortlessly while continuing to stretch the realm of what is possible? Do you get excited about using new technologies?
How you will be doing this
- Create amazing products using the latest technologies.
- Working with exceptional designers and developers from places like Google, CNN & Amazon.
- Collaborate with design and engineering team members to solve complex problems.
- Working in an Agile/Scrum environment with a team of seasoned developers, product owners and test engineers to develop web-based responsive Travel Solutions.
- Developing in a startup environment where you can make an impact.
You are an excellent candidate if
- You love learning and solving problems.
- Self motivated and proactive.
- You push the envelope of the UI.
- Knowledge of Angular, React, SASS, Angular-Material, Gulp, Webpack, NPM and ExpressJS. Google Analytics experience is a plus
- Familiarity with our old stack: JQuery, BackboneJS, RequireJS, Underscore, and LESS is a plus.
- You have significant experience creating effective user interfaces on multiple platforms for the web , mobile and tablet using responsive development.
- You have experience working with or assisting developers to implement designs.
- You have experience planning and executing both redesign and new-concept design projects, from start to finish.
- You are passionate about creating a fantastic user experience while being practical about what can be achieved in realistic timelines.
- You are passionate about what you do and obsessed with keeping your Code Ninja skills sharp.
- You look at the world around you and see opportunities to improve the design and experience of everything.
- You can provide live links to sites / applications / github repos that you’re most proud of. Portfolio, graphical assets, code snippets, UI components, etc.
- You are authorized to work in the U.S. and either living in or willing to relocate to the Atlanta area. Unfortunately, we are not currently sponsoring visas.