This job offer is expired
Auth0 provides the simplest and most secure identity platform for developers to make the internet safer. We believe in crafted software, in end-to-end ownership of projects and hyper-fast iterations. The company continues to grow rapidly and services major startups and enterprise customers. We are processing hundreds of millions of logins for thousands of customers from startups to big organizations.We are looking for an engineer to join our Integrations team to help us enhance our existing product and add new features. The Integrations Engineer is responsible for solving complex challenges related to communications between multiple systems, in an effort to provide customizability to the authentication pipeline and expand the existing feature set through third-party services. The role will act as a liaison between internal teams and external services.
- Are remote-by-design. Work from anywhere, your office is The Internet (but we also have physical locations around the world).
- Are obsessed with delivering customer value. Everything we do assumes we only succeed if our customers do.
- Trust and respect each other. Building a new product is like hacking a new path through the jungle. We’ve got your back. We expect the same from you. We respect our differences and use them to our advantage.
- Hold ourselves to high standards. We take pride in work done well, and constantly push ourselves towards personal betterment.
- Are collaborative in nature. We believe a team is bigger than the sum of its parts.
- Innovate through experiments, failure, and learning. Failure is part of our process, no blame attached.
- Are transparent. We are making an explicit effort to share all data relevant to the making of better decisions. No politics.
- Are passionate. Our common driver is trying to accomplish something meaningful.
- Design, build, and maintain extensibility solutions for internal and external services.
- Debug production issues across multiple levels of our stack.
- Collaborate with fellow engineers to build new features at large-scale.
- Refine engineering practices, standards, and tooling.
You might work on:
- Adding new extensibility points to our platform (think Rules, Hooks, and Extensions).
- Creating new Auth0 Extensions that expand the capabilities of the product.
- Distributed systems that need to communicate well and maintain high availability.
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have a history of developing and supporting intuitive and robust extensibility solutions.
- Are familiar with the challenges and approaches for designing interconnected, scalable systems.
- Take an iterative approach to development, dividing long-term goals into incremental milestones.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Have familiarity with the tools we currently use, such as NodeJS, React/Redux, and MongoDB. However, we always try to use the best tool for the job, therefore we care more about your general engineering skill than knowledge of a particular language or tool.
- Have experience working in a remote-first organization.
- Place a high value on security.