Software Engineer, Web
This job offer is expired
At Numbrs, our engineers don’t just develop things – we have an impact. We change the way how people are managing their finances by building the best products and services for our users.
Numbrs engineers are innovators, problem-solvers, and hard-workers who are building solutions in big data, mobile technology and much more. We look for professional, highly skilled engineers who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced, value-driven environment.
Join our dedicated technology team that builds massively scalable systems, designs low latency architecture solutions and leverages machine learning technology to turn financial data into action. Want to push the limit of personal finance management? Join Numbrs.
You will be a part of a team that is responsible for developing, releasing, monitoring and troubleshooting modern web applications. You enjoy learning new things and are passionate about developing new features, maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design. You are a great teammate who thrives in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
All candidates will have
- a Bachelor's or higher degree in technical field of study
- knowledge and hands-on experience in one or more modern web development stacks such as Angular, React.js and Node.js
- hands-on experiencing building web applications based on MVC or MVVM
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience with automated unit and integration testing and continuous integration
- experience with modern web features such as web workers, WSS, WebRTC, native fetch and others
- experience with React-Redux, redux-saga and react native
- experience writing asynchronous, non-blocking code
- experience with at least one backend language such as Go, C/C++, Java and Scala