Full Stack Developer (C#/ React/SQL Server/Azure)
This job offer is expired
Growing software company looking for a self-starting, experienced, and versatile software developer based in Atlanta, GA or remote.
This skilled developer will work primarily out of our main office in the Atlanta Tech Village as an addition to our software team.
This team meets (virtually) and is responsible for rolling out regular releases to several web, mobile, and desktop applications. At a high level, this developer will be responsible for:
- designing and implementing new features and functionality for both new and existing web, mobile, and desktop applications
- conducting R&D with new libraries, frameworks, and technologies
- reviewing code
- fixing bugs (nobody likes it, but we’ve all got to do it)
- contributing to product documentation
- responding to more technical questions from customers than we care to
- communicating openly and effectively with co-workers and customers
We utilize agile methodologies and typically follow a 2-week release cadence. In addition to our daily scrum meetings via Skype, we also meet weekly (virtually) to share our progress with the entire time. Once or twice a year we meet for in-person meetings/trainings.
We make heavy use of Visual Studio Online for backlog and issue tracking. We love Open Source, but we don’t shy away from spending money to make sure we have the right tools for the job. We aren’t afraid of trying new technology and make a point of regularly evaluating new tooling, libraries, and frameworks.
Work schedules are flexible, but reasonable availability for meetings, collaboration, and customer support during core business hours is required.
Skills & Requirements
Our ideal candidate will exhibit:
- demonstrable skills working with responsive design, HTML 5, and CSS
- a solid command and understanding of C# and ASP.NET
- the ability to work easily in a variety of programming languages and environments to support a variety of web, mobile, and desktop applications
- an approach of always writing code as if they are the ones that will have to maintain it over the long haul (because who knows, maybe they will be…)
- a serious interest in learning about and trying out new technologies and platforms
In addition, the following would be beneficial:
- a working knowledge of SQL (ideally SQL Server)
- experience working with cloud services, SQL Database, and BLOB storage in Microsoft Azure
- professional-level written and verbal communications skills
If you have the experience and skills listed, we’d love to hear from you.
NO recruiters please.
AssureSign has been providing mission-critical electronic signature solutions to enterprise customers since 1999. With over 180 million global signature events to-date, AssureSign is a clear leader in the market in both cloud and on-premise deployments.
We are headquartered in Atlanta, GA and are fortunate to call the Atlanta Tech Village our home. We work in a mixed physical/virtual environment with some employees based out of our Atlanta office and others working from home. We’ve worked hard over the past couple of years to completely virtualize our network and server infrastructure. All of those services now reside in the Microsoft Azure cloud.
Our Technology Stack
On the server-side, our web applications typically leverage ASP.NET (C#) and SQL Server (typically Azure SQL Database). With a service oriented architectural style, we rely on Nancy FX to develop our light-weight .NET-based HTTP services.
We currently offer native mobile applications that work with our core SaaS product and specifically target: iOS, Android, and the Universal Windows Platform (UWP).
Our .NET based Windows desktop applications are designed to complement our core SaaS web application and make heavy use of the web-based API for our core application.
Why Work at AssureSign?
Our product: We’re customer centric and committed to continuous improvements to stand out from the competition. The backlog never gets smaller, but the product continues to evolve and improve.
Our Team: We’re team players - We’re committed to the growth of our company and product and are supportive of one another. We’re looking for a motivated developer to join us who thrives in a fast pace environment.
We’re passionate about what we do, and have an ‘all hands on deck’ mentality when it comes to the success of our company and product. We adapt, we find solutions, and are willing to question assumptions and think outside the box. We are looking for someone who shares those characteristics and is truly passionate about coding.
In addition to competitive pay, AssureSign offers the following benefits:
- Supplemental Insurance
- 401k with company match and immediate full vesting
- And an open vacation/time off policy: yes, you read that correctly