Awesome React Developer
This job offer is expired
As of immediately / Full Time / Lisbon, Portugal
We are the first collaborative commerce platform of its kind. We tell stories about brands behind the products and connect them with people that are passionate about selling. Together we create authentic content to create a new shopping experience for our customers that consists of trust, inspiration and the opportunity to become a seller on our platform.
ABOUT THE JOB
You will be part of our Lisbon-based Development Team developing the Trendiamo product using React (front-end). You’ll experience a lot of freedom when it comes to decision making to further develop our product while also closely working together with the product manager and the design team to make ideas and features on the conceptional side of things happen in a rather agile environment. We are an early stage startup that requires proactive work habits and flexibility to fully optimize and steer our workflow and the product while keeping an overview over the long-term vision and goals.
WE NEED YOU TO
- Collaborate with fellow developers to keep in sync. Sometimes creating easy-to-understand technical docs/presentations.
- Be responsible for the technical design and implementation of our social selling platform.
- Shape the architecture of our APIs and libraries and decisively involved in our growth.
- Monitor user metrics and behaviour to identify issues and recommend changes and new features.
WE HAVE TO OFFER
- A fun and laid back working environment.
- Freedom in how you do your job as long as you achieve the right results.
- Working with top notch executives and investors from the german startup scene.
- Being part of a startup from an early stage.
- Taking on a leading role right from the beginning while the team expands.
- A really nice office with good public transportation.
YOU SHOULD BRING
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English, spoken and written.
- 4+ years of experience in programming web applications, mobile and/or large-scale enterprise products.
- Top notch skills in at least one of Ruby on Rails, Graphql.
- Passion for troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Leading by doing: You're comfortable getting your hands dirty in the technical details.
- Communicate professionally both verbally and in writing.
- Passion for what you do.
- An open mind.
- Ambition and responsibility: You earn trust by owning up to your work.
- Motivation and initiative: You are proactive in your work, you like to propose and discuss new ideas.
NICE TO HAVE
- A lot of humor.
- Good music taste.