← Back to all jobs
Full Stack Developer
This job offer is expired
We are Conversio and we supercharge all customer interactions for online stores. We started with our receipt technology and have now processed transactions that exceed US$1B.
We’re looking for a passionate Full Stack Developer to join our growing team.
You will be responsible for end-to-end web application development as we work on the next iterations of Conversio, which includes further enhancements to our receipt technology, but also our other marketing tools.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Product development
- API design & development
- Database and systems administration
- Metrics / Growth / AB testing
- 3rd-party integrations
- Internal tools
We expect you to be a generalist with the ability and confidence to work on any part of our stack.
These are (some of) the tools that we work with every day:
- Node.js & React
- MongoDB, RabbitMq, Redis & Elasticsearch
- Docker, Heroku & AWS
- Git (Github)
- Slack & Basecamp
We Expect That:
- You have a passion for the eCommerce space and building products and solutions that drive incredible value for other businesses.
- You enjoy working within a team without compromising your own initiative and intuition.
- You take action and pay attention to detail.
- You have superior communication skills.
- You have a minimum professional experience with the tools above.
- You are in (or willing to relocate to) +/- 1h from CET / EST timezones.
How We Work:
Conversio is a UK corporation.
The team is completely distributed and all team members work remotely.
We believe that "bums in seats" is a bad indication of productivity and instead trust in our team members to apply self-discipline to do great work consistently.
We are a life- and family-first company that seeks meaningful experiences outside of work and we endeavour to help our customers do the same.
Salary is market-related an open for discussion / negotiation.
More about the Conversio team:
Conversio is a group of people with goal. That goal is to take over the world (by creating value and utilising wasted opportunities).
Our journey started with a spark; an idea that pulled together a small team of unique misfits. This team started with a blank page and have created a platform that has helped generating almost US$200M in extra revenue for its users. This is not the end of this glorious story, in fact it’s just the beginning.
More remote react jobs
Senior React Native Engineer Foxbox Digital
Senior Frontend Engineer Namaste Technologies
React Native Developer Mobiquity
Front-end Software Engineer Higharc