Full Stack Engineer
This job offer is expired
What will you be doing?
You will work in a cross functional team using lean methodologies. Therefore, you will get involved early in the design process, you aren’t just writing code! You will make an impact helping to decide what we build and how we build it.
You will be in charge to make every peace connected: from architecture and scalability to all the way through in order to create awesome product experiences by working full-stack.
Sounds good? Keep reading :)
- You're not afraid of tough challenges, both product-wise and technical, and like to contribute your views.
- You master the web platform, having built both server APIs as well as powerful frontend clients. You like both designing the architecture and coding.
- You care about the product you're building and the problem you're solving, not just about the technology you're using. You take pride in choosing the best technical solution for a problem by taking all constraints into account, instead of chasing the latest shiny not-ready-for-production technology for the sake of it.
- You have a degree (self-learned might work as well but elaborate on how you got your knowledge in computer science) in something like math, engineering or physics and you have significant knowledge in computer science, networks, algorithms, data structures and design patterns.
- You enjoy working in a team and appreciate modern development techniques such as code reviews, pair programming, high-coverage testing and automating things. You are polite when reviewing other people's work and take it well when you get feedback on yours.
- We have a decoupled architecture, based on REST APIs and asynchronous services. We work with React in the frontend platforms (customers and admin), native in mobile apps (truck drivers), Python/Django in the transactional backend and Elixir for real-time functional needs. Our DB is PostgreSQL and the queues run on RabbitMQ.
- We use a dedicated ERP to avoid reinventing the wheel there and we also have built a DWH/Analytics platform which takes advantage of external solutions.
The exciting part
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day.
- A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees
- Competitive compensation packages. We are looking for the very best talent, and will reward accordingly.
- An awesome office in central Madrid (Sol). We are easily accessible by public transport, as well as close to public bike stations.We believe in face-to-face communication so there is no remote work, wfh occasionally is not a problem.
- Flexible working hours. You can organize your schedule.