Middle Level Developer/Architect
This job offer is expired
GRT is carefully searching for new Middle Level Developer/Architect candidates to join and grow as a part of a highly experienced and established team as the group continues to maintain presence in the Boston marketplace.
GRT’s search for this new person is focused with all of our past success factors in mind. We are looking for a solid foundation of technology understanding/potential and work/school experience; we are also equally interested in promising communication skills, and perhaps most importantly the growth potential of any candidate.
Skills & Requirements
- Computer Science and/or Engineering related academic study
- Minimum of 3-4 years on the job, industry based work experience. (academic period work applicable)
- Self motivated individual/leader looking for challenging work material in a dynamic team environment.
- Strong communication skills a must with abilities to interact with both technical and non-techical client personnel.
Valued Skills (any subset of the following):
- Some exposure to build systems (Docker, Jenkins, Ant, Maven, etc)
- Some background knowledge on Unix (e.g., Linux) and Mac OSX environments
- SQL and Relational DB Knowledge (MySQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Building and maintaining continuous integration systems.
- Developing internal tools and workflows for large dev teams.
- Systems integration with third party and in-house systems