Junior Fullstack Developer
This job offer is expired
Live your passion for software development in exciting customer projects and be inspired by your colleagues’ enthusiasm. As a junior fullstack software engineer, you will have fantastic opportunities to work within interdisciplinary and experienced project teams where you’ll solve complex software challenges together. You’ll get to experience first-hand how technology and team spirit unite to create innovative solutions. With Zuhlke’s dedication to your professional development, you’ll be a part of active knowledge exchange sessions and opportunities to work with the latest methods and tools to stay up to date with the trends.
Our reputation is fundamental to our business, so our culture emphasizes quality, reliability, and respect. We value learning new technologies and skills, thus, you will get a generous budget to attend conferences, participate in certified courses, and our annual technical camp is a lot of fun.
- You have a degree in computer science or an equivalent related field.
- You have 1-3 years of experience with state-of-the-art web architectures and enjoy developing modern web applications where you apply what you’ve learnt from your education.
- You are knowledgeable in the Java development stack and software engineering foundations.
- You value high quality code and you want to satisfy your thirst for knowledge of the latest technologies every day.
- You have some exposure to working in an Agile development environment.
- You have experience working with code versioning tools such as Git.
- You have great communication skills and thrive working in a team-oriented setting.
- You have an attitude of continuous learning and love being in an environment that throws interesting challenges your way!
Develop your talent in a highly qualified environment: Zuhlke offers you networked innovation power and the security of a long-running, international success story. Grow immensely in your career, not only through exciting & interesting projects, but also through our dedication to your development: two weeks of further training per year, a generous individual training budget, training camps, and active knowledge sharing among experts.