Front-end Developer - Barcelona
This job offer is expired
We are in the process of rebuilding our frontend, our product Transact helps Law firms around the world manage complex multi-party transactions. This secure web application makes users more productive in a world were long complex documents and the detail within them flow and change over time. We make a difference to their world as we deliver software using Agile techniques, modern Web frameworks, TDD and Continuous Delivery. We write code and tests, review the pull request and ship it to production, and we do many times a day!
In our culture, we encourage and care about learning new things, the quality of our code, good practices and software design.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Write unit test for your code
- As you grow mentor other developers
- Tribes and squads model
- Actively building and practicing Continuous Delivery
- Modern software development technologies like React, Elixir and Node
- Work from home once a week if practical
- 25 days holiday per year (plus 14 days bank holiday)
- Free tea, coffee and treats throughout the week
- Office with roof terrace ideally situated in the center of Barcelona