Front End Engineer (Vue) @ Schibsted - Great work/life balance!
This job offer is expired
Messaging is the first and most mature Component in Schibsted, providing common service to more than 20 Schibsted marketplaces worldwide.
Being the most seasoned Component, it generally serves as pioneer or “hero” Component to deliver innovations which might be adopted later by other Components in Schibsted. Team is really experienced and collaborative. Everyone learns from everyone.
The architecture of the solution is complex and has an extensive full stack. The learning curve is challenging but there are plenty of things to learn and work on! There are always new features and fancy experiments to deliver and improve the product, while technical updates and improvements are always in the roadmap too! We love to have the greatest and latest technology.
Relaxed culture, no micromanagement. High degree of professionalism and ownership allows team members to self-organize their work and have a great work-life balance.
- As Front-End Software Engineer you will : Work in a multi-disciplinary team, and help to build a responsive SPA.
- Create UI components using React.
- Help and contribute in the applications architecture definition.
- Be creative and experiment with new solutions but pragmatic and committed to code optimization, maintainability, and quality.
- Work with product owners and designers to prioritise and home features.
- Optimize web applications for maximum speed and scale.
- Support diverse clients from high end desktop computers to mobile devices.
- Excellent experience in web development for both desktop and mobile platforms.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, RESTful APIs.
- Strong understanding of web performance, scalability, and implementation constraints.High comfort level working with multiple stakeholders from different parts of the organization toward a consensus.
Our philosophy is built on keeping an open mind, challenging ourselves, and the status quo. The goal is to shape the future of our industry. To achieve this we recruit attitude in addition to technical skills. If you are driven, ambitious, not afraid of challenges and thrive on finding new solutions, we want to hear from you.