Front End Software Engineer Mid/Senior
This job offer is expired
Who are we?
MicroStrategy is a global tech company who have developed a unified platform for enterprise analytics and mobility for our customers across the globe.
Due to constant growth and development of our Warsaw Technology Site we are looking for Software Engineers to join our team. We have implemented an agile software development methodology among our three main development centers in the world: US (Tysons, Virginia), China (Hangzhou) and our newest Technology hub – Warsaw in Poland.
As a Software Engineer you will:
- Design, architect, and develop user centric customer facing APIs and SDKs exposing MicroStrategy platform functionality programmatically
- Proactively participate in every aspect of the entire software development lifecycle of feature development, including input on specifications, designs, implementation, unit test design and implementation, code optimization and delivery
- Collaborate in cross team integrations, and active participation in Scrum
- Troubleshoot and triage issues related to software and hardware components
- Participate in peer code reviews, knowledge sharing, Scrum meetings
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related program of study or equivalent work experience
- Proven track record in relevant software engineering experience
- Expertise in data structure, algorithm, operating system and other fundamental Computer Science concepts
- Passion for creating aesthetically pleasing, high performing, best in class user experiences
- Experience designing and building frameworks and building Web services or REST
- Ability to quickly learn and integrate new technologies, documented contributions to open source technologies is an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Team-oriented individual, positive attitude, energetic, result & delivery oriented, high attention to detail
- Strong command of the English language, both written and spoken
What’s in it for you? Working for MicroStrategy means unlimited access to industry training, tech conferences and hackathons, the chance to work with cutting-edge technologies and many internal possibilities for growth, including international exchange.