Senior Frontend Engineer
This job offer is expired
Are you a talented web engineer looking for your next big challenge? Are you excited to use cutting edge development tools to build the best data interrogation and visualization system ever made? Do you have an eye for visual or UX design that make using applications intuitive and enjoyable? Are you passionate about understanding big data? Interana has developed the world's leading behavioral analytics software, used by customers like Microsoft, Comcast, Asana, and Sonos, but the best is yet to come and you could be a part of it!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Working closely with product managers, UX designers, and engineers to implement elegant solutions to tricky web development problems.
- Developing the frontend layers of Interana's stack, using tools like React, Jest, node, and D3.
- Embracing and promoting best practices in order to create maintainable, high performing web applications.
- Contributing to everything from code architecture to product features to visual design.
- 5+ years experience in web software development; in-depth experience developing numerous web-based applications, including both UI/UX and APIs.
- Proven ability to tackle user interface conundrums, independently and as part of a team.
- Expert understanding of web optimization strategies — you live in the DOM, and know the difference each 10ms makes.
- Strong test-writing skills and commitment to high quality software development.
- Ability to communicate with users and stakeholders at all levels, both internal and external.
- Eagerness to take ownership and provide input into product definition.
- Openness to new ways of solving problems.
Interana is an E-Verify participant