Front End Developer
This job offer is expired
We’re building Airsorted using Python 3, React, React Native, Flask, SQLAlchemy, PostgreSQL and Redis. We care about agile principles and use good practices from Scrum and Kanban, but are not married to any single methodology. We pride ourselves in quality and collaboration. Every change we want to make to production code has to pass Continuous Integration and Peer Code Reviews before it can be merged in. This ensures that - for the majority of the time - we can run Continuous Deployment smoothly. It also allows us to deploy features and progress quickly, as well as identify potential bugs before they are deployed.We work in squads are autonomous and make their own decisions on what to build (based on company goals), how to build it, and how to work together.What will you be doing?
- Creating modern web applications in the latest (greatest) technologies
- Building native mobile applications using the skills you have developed as a web developer
- Prototyping and designing engaging interfaces, working closely with the people you are building for
- Pushing well tested code straight to production on a daily basis via CI
- Working with a small multidisciplinary team that emphasises learning and best practices
So what is your background like?
- Experience creating modern web layouts using CSS (ideally preprocessed)A demonstrable eye for design and appreciation of good UX
- Experience using Sketch, Invision or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- This role is part of a split team between Krakow and London so their is travel opportunities to visit our wonderful HQ in London! As a part of the interview process we will fly you to London for the final stage to meet the team here!
- This is a Business to Business contract role, however we do treat all of our team in Krakow like full time employee's with benefits that include below:
- £300 Airbnb credit to use on a trip of your choice
- 26 paid holiday days + bank holidays and your birthday off