This job offer is expired
Do you want to build cool things?
Great, so do we. At Tech Will Save Us we create make-it-yourself kits and apps that help kids all over the world to make, play, code, and invent using technology. And you can help!
Were looking for a bright, enthusiastic and creative person to join the development team and help us build experiences that delight, inspire and amaze both kids and parents alike. This is a hands-on role, and requires a decent level of technical knowledge and expertise. However, this is more than just a coding role. Youll be part of a team who influence what we build, and how. This is a great opportunity to have a direct impact on the way peopleboth young and oldlearn using technology.
Sound good? Here's what you'll be doing:
- Building awesome new products for our range. Starting from concept all the way to sitting in the hands of hundreds of thousands of kids.
- Working on our digital platform, Make, developing new features and improving the digital experiences for our existing range, to help engage and grow our community of young makers.
- Owning the front-end side of our development, helping to drive innovation and continual improvement of our tech, and ensuring the highest quality experience for our users.
Join our mission. To make every kid feel like a hero...
Two years ago, we launched our making + coding platform, Make, along with the Creative Coder and a block-based coding environment for kids to program it. Last year, we Kickstarted a new range of products, the Dough Universe, and built a React Native app to accompany them. So far this year, we have partnered with Marvel to produce the Electro Hero Kit, launched not one, but two super-affordable kits along with a fresh set of digital experiences to guide the young superheroes to success. Right now, we're busy working on more awesomeness for 2019 and beyond...
Bring your superpower to Tech Will Save Us and help our team of innovative engineers, designers, marketers, educators and content producers to help empower the next generation of makers.
We can offer the opportunity to work within a talented and friendly team doing good work in the world if you want to look back on your career and know that you were a vital part of building a great company, this role is for you. On top of that:
- 25 days annual holiday, plus bank holidays
- Equity as part of our EMI Scheme
- Professional learning and development fund for all employees
- Flexible work hours as needed, to fit around childcare
- Vibrant office environment at our London HQ, NYC and Parisian co-working spaces
- Weekly team lunches and fresh fruit, nuts, beer, tea and decent coffee
- Bi-annual company make-a-thons to expand your skills and get creative with technology
- A generous bike-to-work scheme plus in-house bike storage
- Generous parental leave policy
- Epic holiday parties all about learning and being creative
We believe that the best work comes from a diverse team. If our mission excites you, and you can contribute to our culture of lifelong learning and growth we want to hear from you!