This job offer is expired
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who is proficient with Wordpress and React.js, to work on multiple Web Applications with fast delivery and high reusability. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will be also responsible of the Wordpress installation, configuration, customization and Maintenance. You will setup also Wordpress Web Services to serve the front end. Therefore, a good understanding of Wordpress customization and Web Services is interesting.
- Initiate Web Applications mainly using Wordpress.
- Designing and implementing, or customizing Wordpress plugins and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Create SEO friendly web pages
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with Wordpress Configuration and maintenance.
- Experience in Wordpress plugins and themes development.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools mainly Git.