Senior Web Developer
Senior Web Developer (Santa Monica, CA)
We are looking for a talented, creative and passionate full stack web developer with strong front-end, back-end and integration experience. Our web development team is a compact and efficient group of developers in charge of all the web properties for the Marketing department, namely csod.com. We currently develop in a Drupal7/8 environment but we are migrating to a headless CMS architecture with a React/Gatsby frontend.
In this role you will…
- Work cross functionally to transform stakeholder ideas into engaging web experiences for mobile and web browsers without compromising
- Understand what makes up a good user experience and execute on that understanding
- Place a high value on research to discover the latest web technologies and how they can be used
- Own your project process from conception to development and QA with minimal supervision
- Be a team player and amazing communicator who is willing to share knowledge and proof of concepts with the team
- Make architecture recommendations
You’ve got what it takes if you have….
- 3+ years of experience developing rich web pages using Node, React, Angular, CSS, PHP and other common frameworks and libraries
- Keen eye for great design, paying attention to detail about how the design should look, with the use of silky smooth interactions, transitions and animation
- Communicate complicated ideas to uninitiated stakeholders, designers and team members
- Ability to manage a LAMP environment on the backend
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like SASS or Less
- Experience with building unit and automation tests
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and adapt to changes in project scope
- Understanding of APIs
Extra dose of awesomeness if you have…
- SVG animation experience
- AWS knowledge
- Understanding of headless CMS
- Understanding Jira
- Experience with Drupal
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 37 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply now