This job offer is expired
At Smaato we develop complex front-ends for our Publishers and Advertisers with data visualization as a key element. Our teams use React/Redux as well as Angular to create impressive user interfaces that directly improve Smaato's brand value and help maintaining a competitive advantage. Due to the growth of our customer portfolio and ever more defying requirements, we are looking for a thoughtful, hands-on and open minded engineer. After joining, we offer you the possibility to explore different tech stacks before we choose your new team together.
By working under the Scrum framework, and committing to Sprint deliveries, daily activities include developing solutions to user story based requirements, mentoring Junior Developers, and building software to pass automated acceptance tests. We strongly believe in team spirit, which implies to share the responsibility of team deliverables as well as to constantly exchange information with the Product Managers to pursue targets of the product roadmap.
In this position you will:
- Collaborate with the systems, infrastructure, and other engineering teams throughout Smaato to ensure our work integrates well into existing company-wide tools, products, and practices,
- Hereby, focus on simplicity, responsiveness and a great user experience,
- Interact with our Data Engineers to develop innovative ways of visualizing huge amounts of data,
- Work in a Scrum team of 4-7 Developers, following a 2-weeks sprint cycle.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in data visualization and with REST APIs
- Previous experience in writing test (e2e) is beneficial
- Business fluency in English