Remote Engineering Manager - React/Django/Docker
This job offer is expired
SellerCrowd and our new site, Cohoot, are platforms for professionals to share info with each other anonymously. We're a profitable, 100% remote company. We're looking for an engineering manager who loves leading a team and building great products.
A few of things you'll do with us...
- Provide structure, mentorship and guidance to our team of 5 remote developers. Connect with each person, understand what makes them tick, what’s important to them and how they can do their best work. Be a steady, encouraging, respected voice in the company.
- Build stuff! It’s important that you be hands on with the code. Know our stack well (React/Django/Docker) and make key architecture decisions with the team. Help developers solve hard problems.
- Care about business goals. Balance building great software with achieving the goals of the company. Remove bottlenecks and keep the team focused on delivering.
- Work with the product team to understand and contribute to the vision.
- Help identify and attract new talent to the development team.