Web-Developer (m/f) / Frontend or Full Stack
This job offer is expired
Job with meaning!
Do you care WHAT you do and WHO you work for?
Business Keeper AG is the IT-company with a social claim. Our tools are helping to fight corporate crime such as corruption and money laundering. We stand for ethical and sustainable management. At present we are extending our applications.
Become part of an innovative, sustainably growing company located in the heart of Berlin. We offer an independent working environment, diverse projects, fast decision-making processes, interesting benefits, flexible working hours and sabbaticals.
Support our international team, where code quality, code reviews, test coverage and agile development are of consistently high importance.
- permanent contract with competitive salary
- flexible working hours
- more vacation days than regulated by law
- located in the centre of Berlin – our employees can get to work quickly and conveniently
- regular team meetings
- personalised training measures
- benefit packages including gym membership discount, a company pension plan or restaurant vouchers
- we promote team spirit with regular company-internal events
- Development and design of software products and APIs
- Planning and implementing of efficient frontend solutions
- Continuous system optimization with good development practices
- Come up with solutions to development challenges and present your ideas to the team
- Close cooperation with backend developers and product owner
- Ensure an optimal Level of test coverage
Skills & Requirements
- Degree in IT or related technical training
- Work experience in Frontend Development
- Good practical experiences in ES6+, ReactJS, HTML 5, CSS 3, Webpack and REST APIs
- Knowledge of GIT and agile development
- Good sense for User-Experience and User-Interfaces
- Nice to have-skills:
- Accessible web applications
- Responsive web design
- CSS-concepts, e.g. BEM
- Java, Spring Framework