Senior Software Engineer - European Time Zone
This job offer is expired
Mansa Gaming are riding our own technological wave into today’s iGaming sector. A state of the art platform, bolstered by the latest technologies, clearly sets us apart from the rest of the field. Casino is our great passion and player innovation is at the heart of all we do. Our brands are a clear reflection of that.
Mansa Gaming was founded by two young brothers, both possessing great entrepreneurial spirit and iGaming experience. It also has roots in the thriving Silicon Valley culture.
In both our near and long term future, it is an exciting time to be under the Mansa banner!
Our goal is to have a small, closely knit engineering team that is able to have an outsized impact. This means leveraging the latest technologies and writing easy to maintain code. We prioritize shipping new features and product improvements while still building our platform in a way where we do not become overburdened with technical debt. We want team members who show initiative and take responsibility for the production systems they work on. The role is primarily an individual contributor role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Setup and ensure frontend best practices across the company
- Work with and train junior people
- Build both client and server side features for our player facing web apps
- Integrate player facing APIs with backend services
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Collaborate effectively with designers and other stakeholders during implementation
- Familiar with Node.js
- Have an eye for pixel perfect designs and well thought UX
- Solid experience with a SQL dialect (e.g. MySQL)
- 2+ years of experience designing and maintaining large single page applications in production environments
- Experience designing and maintaining JSON-based RESTful APIs in production environments
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Familiarity with Github, Docker, Jenkins, Google Cloud Platform, and service oriented architecture is a plus.
- Must have outstanding coding skills
- Self motivated and someone who would not shy away from taking ownership and responsibilities in a challenging environment
- Ability to prioritize work based on business needs
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
- Work in an Agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the key to success
- An entrepreneurial mindset with curiosity to learn new technologies and anything that adds to growth of the company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience