Full Stack Engineer, Engineering Tools
Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 1.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries!
The Engineering Tools team mission is to make the life of Auth0’s engineers easier and more productive by providing tools to help them achieve business needs with zero friction.
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to help us achieve the level of excellence that our teams need to make their day-to-day work easier and enjoyable.
- Build the front end components of the tools we provide to our teams.
- Make our engineers' development experience more enjoyable by improving the UX and usability aspects of the toolchain. Develop command line interfaces that allow our engineers to interact with the internal services and Auth0 components.
- Build IDE extensions.
- Improve the UX of our bots platform. Research and build prototypes using new technologies.
- Help maintain the backend of the tools we currently provide.
- Be a part of the team's on-call rotations.
You are a good fit if you:
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Love to be on top of edge technologies.
- Enjoy solving chores through automation.
- Passionate about user experience.
- Are autonomous and have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Pay attention to details and keep user experience a top priority.
- Have strong experience with at least one modern front-end framework like React, Angular, Vue, etc.
- Have experience building tools and applications with languages such as Node.js or Go.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote friendly environment.
- Timezone: we are giving preference to candidates located in GMT -3 and GMT +2.
You might work on:
- Open source tools integrations, CLIs, and frameworks.
- Vivaldi: our Docker based development environment.
- Bots to automate common tasks.
- IDE and browser extensions.
- Pull Requests flow automation.
- Profiling and debugging tools.
You can learn more about our hiring process here.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.Apply now