Frontend Developer (React.js) (m/f) for Perseus.
This job offer is expired
Would you be interested to work in the areas of cyber security and insurance? We are a new venture launched by FinLeap, a FinTech company builder based in Berlin. We want to tap into the underserved demand for the quickly growing sector of information security and insurance for small and medium businesses, starting in Germany and going global.
What we would like to see in you:
- Good level in HTML5, CSS3.
- Experience in building solid engineering on the frontend: unit and UI testing, performance improvements, build pipeline.
- Have a taste for great UI and UX.
- Growth mindset, open to new challenges.
- Great communication skills.
What you can expect from us:
- Challenging and interesting development work
- We will listen to you and respect your opinion on both engineering and processes, we value feedbacks.
- We are agile in a genuine sense of it, being holistic and humane in the way we approach our work.
- We are building a culture of deep uninterrupted work, where you can focus on improving your craftsmanship and achieve results you will be proud of.
- We love solid engineering, independent thinking, being on the edge of science and technology, questioning existing state of things.
- We recognise and respect both side of software development:
- being a hacker, building prototypes, and moving quickly,
- being a pragmatic craftsman, keeping code clean, maintainable, and well-tested.
- Competitive salary.
We also have other bonuses like learning and conferences budget, books, online-courses, meetups, deep dive sessions with the whole team about different areas of our company, German classes, coffee and biscuits. We respect diversity and inclusiveness. We welcome people from various backgrounds, with diverse ideas and styles, different ways of thinking and working.