Senior Growth Engineer
This job offer is expired
About the Role:
AdRoll is seeking a growth engineer to identify and execute on opportunities to improve the AdRoll customer experience across each stage of their lifecycle. You will be paired with a growth product manager as well as dedicated resources from sales, ops, marketing, and business intelligence. You have latitude in terms of what problems to solve, what tools to use and how to solve those problems. A day in the life of an AdRoll growth engineer can include working on our A/B testing infrastructure, implementing a new onboarding tool, rapid prototyping, adding a new feature to our product dashboard or writing an MVP to test out a new idea.
- Biased towards action. You ship quality code quickly and don’t let the perfect be the enemy of the good
- A voracious learner. You’re excited to learn about new tools and methods and you’re not afraid to ask for help
- Data driven. You look to the data to drive your decisions and build products with measurability in mind
- Up-to-date on the most cutting edge developer growth tools. You know when to buy versus when to build
- Empathetic to the customer. You’re passionate about improving the AdRoll experience
- Love to work collaboratively with a tight-knit team
- 4-5 years experience building production web applications in a corporate start-up environment.
- Insatiable curiosity and dissatisfaction with the status quo
- Previous experience in a growth team or early stage startup
- Any experience in marketing, AdTech or UX
- Have ambitions to one day start your own company.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Remote and Work From Home friendly environment
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel award