Instagram - Software Engineer, Product (Full Stack) Menlo Park
This job offer is expired
Over 800 million people use Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to strengthen relationships through shared experiences. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
Our mission at Instagram is to strengthen relationships through shared experiences. With a rapidly growing user base of over 600 million users globally, Instagram remains one of the top apps making impact on the world. As a Software Engineer at Instagram, you will be building technology to help bring our world closer together. We are looking for talented and creative engineers passionate about product and visual communication. If you are excited about massive scale, quality, design, and craftsmanship, come join us in our Menlo Park, CA.
- Create consumer products and features using internal programming language Hack
- Work closely with our PM and design teams to define feature specifications and build the next generation of products leveraging frameworks such as React & React Native
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build and scale back-end services
- Build report interfaces and data feeds
- 6+ years of programming experience
- 6+ years of experience with relational databases and SQL
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field
- Experience with PHP and C++
- 6+ years of experience with MySQL
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1 650-308-7837.