UI /Front-End Developer
This job offer is expired
UI/ Front End Developer
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for designing web based solutions and applications that will include significant R&D and design responsibilities. Design will include UX, interaction design/work flows. Your work will be challenging, fast-paced and intellectually stimulating. You must have strong attention to details, analytical skills, unwavering commitment to quality, a collaborative work ethic, and cutting-edge technical skills. In addition to this, you will provide technical leadership to the team.
B.Tech. or Bachelor's degree in design and formal training in Human-computer interaction or equivalent degree in computer science or related field with 10 - 13 years of hands-on experience in graphical user interface and framework development.
- 10 - 12 years of strong working expertise in developing web applications with significant experience in UI technologies
- Hands-on experience of web based framework design and ability to develop reusable code.
- Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies
- Knowledge of jquery and charting libraries will be an added advantage.
- Strong debugging / troubleshooting skills for web based applications.
- Knowledge and experience with software development infrastructure tools, IDEs and source control management.