Front End Developer
This job offer is expired
A little bit about us…
We develop commercial web based touch applications in conjunction with our commercial web based software delivery platform.
Projects involve working on direct and indirect projects for customer through our strong global network. Our commercial offline first approach to web development ensures a robust and reliable enterprise solution for a native application look and feel.
Why would you work for us?
We offer a unique approach to web application development, where we use Pure JS & Chrome Browser only.
Working closely with and aligning our roadmap with industry leaders such as Google, Microsoft, Intel & Ubuntu is important and a powerful advantage.
Our Channel Networks spread across over 100 countries provide a powerful network to leverage when required. Our development team is also spread out globally for local customisation and overall global flex.
All the above coupled with a gadget filled, ozone burning office space in the Silicon Valley of Australia… Richmond.
So what’s involved in the role?
- Development of both in-house & customer based software projects
- Building software applications from Wireframes / Design files
- Implement Performance Improvements
- Documentation of Project Deliverables & Architectural Processes
What are we looking for in a candidate?
Technical Skill Requirements
- React Redux & Immutable
- NodeJS, NPM & Yarn
- Eslint, Babel, Atom, Webpack, SASS, CSS, ES6, Socket.io
- Proficient understanding of API Integration via REST & WebSockets
- SDLC understanding
- Well developed UX & UI Design Experience
- Software Testing Experience
- Chrome Browser Development
- Jira & Confluence Experience
- Web Components
- Expert Problem Solving
- Creative & Critical Thinking
- Ability to work as a Team & Autonomously
- Developed Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Work within Strict Deadlines (Not Scared of a Hack-a-thon)
Like what you’ve read?
Will you be the Front-End Developer we’ve been searching for…?
Send portfolio and career experience through to; firstname.lastname@example.org