Senior Full Stack Developer
This job offer is expired
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer (m/f) to join our growing team!
Unwired Networks develops and operates a large amount of public WiFi access points in skiing areas, trains and for tourism within Europe.
You will develop the software stack behind thousands of cloud-managed WiFi access points and routers. Your daily development tasks will include:
- Frontend and backend development with bleeding edge technologies
- Working within a large cloud deployment (kubernetes on Google cloud)
- Get in touch with various technologies
As a team we are responsible for developing the cloud stack, user-facing websites and tools for the company’s WiFi deployment.
You do not have to match all the listed requirements exactly in order to apply. We are also looking for Junior developers directly from university who would like to gain experience.
What you will do:
- Develop complex tech-stacks (mainly GraphQL, React and Kubernetes/Docker)
- Development of web- and micro-services and responsive front-ends
- Write and run tests routinely
- Ship new features regularly
- Join the company’s future product decision making process
- Work with a range of bleeding-edge technologies
What we expect from a Senior Developer:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in software engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years software engineering experience
- Interested in new technologies
- Bonus qualifications:
- Interested in great UX and design
- Knowledge in related disciplines such as networks, C++, graphics design
- Experience in various cloud and CI/CD services
Top reasons to work for Unwired Networks:
- Great team happily getting projects done successfully
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work possible (depending on project/business requirements)
- Supporting and fun atmosphere
- Multi-disciplinary engineering in an agile environment
- Macbook or Linux laptop of your choice and smart phone with service contract
- Fresh fruits and drinks in our office at your disposal
- Central office location well connected by public transport (U4/U2, 1010 Vienna)
- We are always open to support new ideas and learn from everybody on the team
Unwired offers a full-time (38.5h) or part-time position (30h+) position. The employment conforms to the rules under task group ST2 in the Austrian IT collective bargaining agreement. Unwired offers competitive compensation, and especially overpayment on top of ST2’s minimum salary, depending on previous work experience.