Front-end Web Developer
This job offer is expired
Your role & work environmentYou will be part of dynamic squad working on some of the finest wealth management applications. If you’re passionate about the future of web development and you’re curious about investments, stock markets, trading shares, private banking, etc … look no further!Your team will consist of a mix of people with various skills, both with IT and Business backgrounds making your day job varied as well as technically enriching, as you will be working alongside other front end experts in an international tech company betting on the web as a platform.Your key responsibilities
- Analyze and develop new customer facing web applications for ING Belgium & the Netherlands – with a strong focus on mobile devices.
- You are in constant dialogue with your tribe: you understand the goal of our business and work as a team of experts to find the most relevant solution for the customer’s needs.
- You are responsible for the technical design, development, testing and delivery.
- You are a team player who works together with other experts in your squad.We look forA colleague who understands the balance between working autonomously and working together. You listen and invest in others to achieve shared goals. You’re happy to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.As a front-end engineer, you definitely …
- are passionate about web development in general, with a keen interest in the future of the web: ES2018, Web Components, future Web API’s, CSS modules and beyond.
- see the difference between a nice web application and a great one that just nails all the details: animations, responsiveness, performance, design, pwa manifest, …
- have a strong opinion on JS frameworks, web tooling, native … be it positive or negative.
- take pride in applications you ship to production.You will stand out more if you’re experienced with some of the skills & tools below, but they are no hard requirements:
- Experience in a major front end framework: (P)React, Vue, Angular, Polymer come to mind.
- You not only want to learn about the future of the web, you want to be the future of the web.
- Experience in a large enterprise, working with teams.
- The more these words mean something to you, the better: Jenkins, Nolio, Artifactory, Gitlab, Node, Visual Code, Redux, PWA, Lighthouse, Grunt, Polymer-CLI, REST, GraphQL, React-Native, Maven, Java, Scala, …
- The mindset to join agile driven projects in a DevOps squad.
- You have an excellent written and spoken knowledge of English; knowledge of any other language is an asset.Any level of experience is welcome. Whether you have worked for 10 years in a cutting edge IT company, or you are just starting out after school: we will always find you a place according to your skillset & ambitions.