This job offer is expired
Data stream processing is redefining what’s possible in the world of data-driven applications and services. data Artisans with its dA Platform product and its major contributions to open-source Apache Flink is at the forefront of this development.
Our teams are pushing the boundaries of what can be achieved with data stream processing, allowing our users and customers to gain more insights into their data in real-time.
Apache Flink currently powers some of the largest data stream processing pipelines in the world, with users such as Alibaba, Uber, ING, Netflix, and more running Flink in production.
data Artisans was founded in 2014 by the original creators of the Apache Flink project, and we’re building the next-generation platform for real-time data applications.
What you’ll do all day:
- You’ll be working on our products (dA Platform, Application Manager) and contribute to open-source Apache Flink.
- Application Manager currently has a react / redux - based user interface.
- Apache Flink is currently based on Angular 1, but we are planning to revisit this.
- We have more projects planned for the future ...
- You’ll take ownership of all things front-end in our products and projects, working as part of our engineering teams.
- You’ll get the opportunity to talk publicly about your work at conferences, meetups, and via blog posts to build personal branding
You will love this job if you …
- … have professional 2+ years experience building single-page applications in a modern React+Redux and ECMAScript 6 stack.
- … you are obsessed with quality, stability and a great product experience
- ... have experience with common tools like npm and testing tools like jest.
- … have a very good knowledge CSS and HTML
- … have a deep understanding of the general web landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- … have the ability to work in a team environment, problem-solving attitude and willingness to learn continuously
- … have a practical knowledge of AngularJS 1 (nice to have)
- … have experience with d3 (nice to have)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Great career opportunities in a world-class team with peers from top-companies, universities and research institutes.
- Tech gear of your choice
- International team environment (10 nationalities so far)
- Flexible working arrangements (home office, flexible working hours)
- Unlimited vacation policy, so take time off when you need it
- Spacious office space in the Kreuzberg district of Berlin
- Snacks, coffee and beverages in the office
- Relocation assistance if needed
- Hackathons and weekly technical Lunch Talks to keep your head full of inspirations and ideas!
- Subsidized Gym membership (Urban Sports Club)
- Subsidized German classes in the office
- Free Lunch 3 times a week in the office
- Free public transportation ticket