← Back to all jobs
Senior Front End Engineer
This job offer is expired
FunnelEnvy is looking for a Sr Front End Engineer to accelerate our product development velocity by implementing high quality front end code and alleviating technical challenges related to front end implementation.
We’re a rapidly growing startup near San Francisco with a unique B2B marketing optimization platform that uses data and AI to automate experimentation and personalization on the website and across channels.
Who We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate has many years of experience in building modern user interfaces with frameworks like Angular and React and can lead junior engineers. You’re well versed in the fundamentals of web user experience development and can work in a rapid, iterative manner with a cross functional team of engineers.
- In this role you will be working with our product engineering team, building functional interfaces as well as prototypes for the sales team.
- Preserves the intent of the UX designs and prototypes in functional code through high quality front end development.
- Improves code maintainability and velocity by providing hands-on architectural ownership / leadership of the front-end
- Reduces UI related bugs by leading the implementation of automated UI Tests in the major components of our platform
- Improves the overall team’s front-end code quality and consistency by developing, following and communicating best practices (TDD, Style Guide, etc)
- Leads more junior front end developers and takes ownership of front-end code reviews.
- Accelerates the velocity and simplifies our ability to build and deploy Rapid UI prototypes while reducing negative impact on existing features / customers.
- Accelerates our ability to develop Rapid UI prototypes by working directly with the design & product team to understand requirements.
Key Competencies to be successful at this role
- Excellent front end development skills in Angular and / or React (ideally both) and advanced knowledge of front-end architectures and best practices
- Works diligently and thoroughly to ensure high quality code
- Understanding of Agile methodology/iterative development
- Team Player - understands that team performance is more important than individual contribution
- Takes ownership of key areas related to responsibilities
- Makes decisions based on evidence
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in leading other more junior front end developers.
More remote react jobs