Front End Developer - ReactJS
This job offer is expired
Smart is going from strength to strength. As we continue to build our platform and add more features (such as our recently launched Alexa Skill ® App, so we continue to add strength in depth to our technical team (currently 28 people).
With no legacy systems to deal with and a strong TDD environment, our team spend a lot of time working on new features and innovating new ways to improve our successful platform which has three client-facing applications - For members, employers and advisers. Each of one of those applications consumes our dedicated API.
- Ensure our code is kept clean. We work in a strong TDD environment, so writing test scripts, pair programming and peer reviews are key.
- Play a key part in your Scrum Team - Leading and Developing key features.
- Optimise our applications for maximum speed.
- Deliver mobile-based/hybrid features.
- Collaborate with back-end developers, UX and UI designers to enhance our products and features.
- Get feedback from and build solutions for Users and Customers.
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and follow our brand guidelines.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Strong experience with ReactJS - (Our interview tests require you to show your knowledge).
- Be communicative - We look for people who are engaging and bring ideas to the table.
- Experience working with API’s is vital.
- Experience working with API's built-in Ruby would be useful.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails would be useful (but not a deal breaker).
- 25 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays.
- Auto-Enrolment Pension scheme. The company matches your contributions up to 5%.
- £500 personal training budget per year to spend on courses or conferences.
- Health Insurance (via Benenden).
- Access to PerkBox.
- Childcare Vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme.