← Back to all jobs
Senior Software Engineer, Product (React, Python or Kotlin)
This job offer is expired
ExecVision is an exciting startup dedicated to giving customers the ability to analyze what's going on in the conversations their salespeople and customer service reps are having with prospects and clients.
We ingest call recordings and process them through our content pipeline, in addition matching them to metadata from the customer's CRM. The result is a rich set of data, which we are using to train models to help customers close more business and increase the skills of their team. Users interact with the results through a rich React JS based UI.
We build our technology using Kotlin, Python and Java, with best of breed academic open source libraries, and well regarded projects like Postgres, ElasticSearch, ReactJS, and TensorFlow. While our office is based in Rosslyn, VA, our tech team is a distributed and diverse group (coalescing around the EST business day working hours to maximize communication opportunities). We do a daily scrum phone call, weekly sprints, ad hoc communication via slack, and use tools like GitLab, YouTrack and Confluence for coordination.
We are looking for Senior and mid level Software Engineers to work on the Product team; while full stack is ideal, we have positions for both backend and frontend preferences. Depending on your role in the team, you'll be working on our APIs to surface data, and in React JS to build intuitive user interfaces. This is an ideal position for software engineers who want to build great looking and high performance software while gaining exposure to machine learning and NLP technologies.
- At least 5 years of enterprise experience for senior and 3 years for mid
- Bachelors or above in Computer Science
- Java, Python or Kotlin (you can cross train over time on the others)
- Experience with and love of SQL
- Aptitude for performance tuning, scalability, and distributed systems
- Initiative and good time management
- High productivity
- A desire to write well structured and efficient software
- US based and ability to work EST business hours
- Clean background check
Nice to haves:
- ElasticSearch, Solr, and/or Lucene
- D3, Highcharts, or similar
- Prior experience working remotely (if not in the DC area)
More remote react jobs
Jr full-stack engineer Sticker Mule
Senior full-stack software engineer - JS + Ruby Sticker Mule