Software Engineer (HTML5 / NodeJS / React / React Native)
This job offer is expired
About the role
You are a team player, not afraid to take responsibility and help the team achieve great results.
As you join the team, you will work on implementing the next generation of video making tools using the latest mobile / web frameworks, such as NodeJS, React, React Native and related plugins. Your skills and expertise will be applied to in one or more of the following areas:
- New feature development
- Issue investigation and resolution
- Resolution verification / testing automation
- Researching new technologies
Your personal preference, ability and the needs of the team will dictate the projects you will work on, including front-end, back-end, database and API development.
Your career progression to more senior engineering roles will be determined exclusively by the demonstration of your ability and your contribution to the team's achievements.
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science
- Knowledge of at least one OOP language (e.g. Objective-C, Java or C++)
- Previous working experience in agile development teams is a plus
- Attention to detail and think-outside-the-box mentality
- Good command of English, basic fluency in Cantonese
- Open and flat culture that lets you make real impact
- Friendly and collaborative work environment
- Medical Insurance
- Performance-based yearly bonus
- Five-day work week
- Birthday Holiday
- Free lunch every Monday
- Video games and Ping Pong for breaks
- 5 minute walk from Sheung Wan MTR
- Close to numerous affordable great restaurants
- The most comfortable and energizing open office in town
- Free snacks, fruits, coffee, and other drinks
- Beer Fridays!