Full-Stack / UI Software Engineer
We are seeking a very talented, resourceful, and collaborative person for our UI team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate and committed and wants to be able to look back a year from now and say with pride, "I helped build that from the ground up."
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Build scalable, portable and maintainable interfaces using the latest web technologies
- Collaborate with our product and design teams to develop attractive solutions for novel functionality
- Collaborate with our operations team to improve the architecture underlying front end functionality
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with Go and/or NodeJS
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with the standard Unix software development tools (e.g., shell, Python, git)
- Relational SQL experience with large data sets, views and stored procedures
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years relevant experience
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is clear demonstration of skill, dedication, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for.
Diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.