This job offer is expired
Luxury Escapes is one of the world's fastest growing online travel businesses, reaching up to 3.2 million unique travellers each month with exclusive limited time offers at 'insider' prices.
We are now looking for a Senior JS Engineer whose core purpose will be to deliver on features and enhancements relating to the new Luxury Escapes Platform and to ensure all Luxury Escapes members, vendors and internal teams have the best customer journey experience.
Based in our Sydney CBD offices working with a team of inclusive and collegiate team members your core duties and responsibilities will be:
- Take ownership of specific services and components and take responsibility for delivery and performance of such services
- Ensure code, architecture and product within your area of ownership and responsibility is of sufficient quality considering deadlines and scope
- Manage technical debt through notification, transparency and monitoring
- Ensure delivery progress is transparent and estimations are transparent, consistent and process driven
- Assist other team members with Code Review, Testing and validation
- Work on E2E Test cases, Continuous Delivery infrastructure and processes as necessary
You will be expected to:
- Provide roadmap for workload with milestones and deliverables and manage your own work
- Provide transparency about estimation, progress and scoping
- Monitor and report and provide transparency around technical debt
- Take ownership (from a holistic business perspective) of services and components assigned to you
- Take responsibility for the quality of your own output
- Seek out collaboration opportunities with other team members and non-delivery-team stakeholders
- Look for and discover ways of continually improving all aspects of our work, processes and environment.
What we're looking for:
- A professional and team-oriented approach
- An unwavering eye for detail.
What's in it for you?
- Fun, dynamic and fast paced work environment.
- A truly collaborative team
- Competitive remuneration package!
- Generous staff discount on travel deals.
- First class health and well-being program including onsite massages, yoga, meditation, corporate gym memberships and daily breakfast
- Fun & flexible working environment - work hard and play hard with 24/7 table tennis, Friday afternoon onsite gatherings (wine included!) and monthly celebration & recognition programs
If this sounds like you and you feel you have the skills and experience to meet the requirements of the role, please apply here today with your Resume attached!
Direct applicants only, no international applicants or agency submissions please.