← Back to all jobs
This job offer is expired
You love web development, are looking for a challenge and are a true team player?
Realize your own ideas and Refresh Your Cells!
You can expect
- Preparation of requirement analyses as well as design and technical implementation of complex frontend systems and prototypes
- The freedom to optimize and further develop your projects
- The opportunity to position your strengths more in UX/UI or frontend accordingly
- A working environment with modern, forward-looking eCommerce systems and your own product portfolio
- A young, dynamic team and, above all, sincere team
- A position as the link between design and technology
- Several years of hands-on experience in implementing and designing complex frontend systems & designs
- Experience in eCommerce and conversion optimization
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, SASS and frontend frameworks such as Bootstrap, etc.
- Familiar with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and standard prototyping tools such as InVision
- A passion for good design and clean code
- An open-minded personality with good written and spoken English
- An appetite for learning new tools and subject areas and for continually developing your skillset
- An appealing sample selection of your previous work
What we have to offer
- Room for your ideas – we believe in you and your expertise, and we want to know your vision.
- Varied and fascinating IT projects – we don’t do anything that doesn’t excite us.
- Help and support with relocating (particularly for visa/blue card, work permit, and finding accommodation) – home is where the heart is, and we want to set your heart racing for the work we do here.
- A friendly, young team that’s open to anyone who actively wants to contribute to it.
- An agile and relaxed work environment – we want you as you are, and we’ve employed agile workflows since the company was established.
- Fun working in an international environment (12 nationalities) – our diversity is one of the strengths we treasure, maintain, and promote.
- A peaceful work environment (not open plan) and state-of- the-art technologies – we want to ensure your optimal development and growth.
- Allowances for a range of sports programs and clubs – because the hardware needs maintaining, too.
- Regular social events – because we’re people, not machines, and we like each other.
- Table tennis, a foosball table, and a chill-out area – for before, during, and especially after work.
- We could also mention our deluxe espresso machine, the pantry stocked with soft drinks (and even beer), and the daily chocolate rations ... Likewise, we could talk about how we foster a culture of open, direct communication and genuine appreciation because we truly believe in these things and not just because they sound good. Instead, we’d rather warmly invite you to come and see for yourself.
Also important to us is
- That you enjoy web development, that you’re looking for a challenge, and that you want to work as part of a team!
- That you know freedom and responsibility are two sides of the same coin! And that you want to contribute your ideas and grow together with us!
- freshcells was established over 12 years ago based on the conviction that client relations work best as a partnership, and that an appreciation and space for creativity are essential components for a positive company culture. With this approach, we’ve been sustainably growing since day one – thanks in no small part to our passion, commitment and, naturally, to the technical expertise of our founder and staff. If you also identify with our philosophy, send your application and samples of your work to email@example.com.
More react jobs near Düsseldorf
🇩🇪 Düsseldorf, Germany