Frontend Developer | React
This job offer is expired
The team at Kodify is looking for a talented Frontend Web Developer (with React!) to join our remote team and bring new dynamic on board. This specific role is open to remote candidates based in the European Union (a must for us). With you on board, we’re looking to expand our team (currently 4 frontend developers working across multiple European locations) and take our projects to a whole new level.
- Develop and implement frontend designs that will interact in real-time with millions of users daily.
- Collaborate with our designers ensuring our UI & UX are flawless.
- End-to-end responsibility from technical design to deployment and testing.
- Work hand-in-hand with an awesome team of developers and its Product Owner in an Agile Software Development environment.
- Have fun and enjoy your job!
- Design and coding experience in Modern JS development, using React.
- Experience and clear concepts about caching strategies
- Experience in Control Version Systems is a must, Git is what we love here.
- Experience with Redux or any other similar state container.
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, SaSS
- Strong knowledge of testing techniques.
- Used to work with ES6, Webpack, Babel.
- A mentality to continuously improve the products and projects you work on
- Good English level (the first interview and all our meetings are in English).
- Understanding of Agile principles (Preferably SCRUM framework) and tools like Continuous Integration, automation, etc.
- Experience with high traffic websites. Being comfortable with Flexbox Experience in CSS in JS tools
- Experience in SPA’s and Progressive Web Apps
- Experience in frontend performance metric tools
- Be comfortable with GitHub, Jenkins, JIRA, Experience with CDNs
- You’re a real team player. You love to help and find solutions together.
- You’re a natural leader and know how to motivate a team.
- Your sense of humor will bring a new dynamic to the team - you love to have fun while you work!
- You can think on your feet and adapt well to fast-changing environments and priorities.
- You love analyzing data. You’re a complexity thinker and a real problem solver.
- You’re flexible and available when needed. You understand emergency calls can be part of the job and are aware of the challenges supporting a 24/7 environment.
- You stay updated on industry developments and strive to improve our platform with innovative solutions
- You are passionate about software development